Truffle, Chicken and Tuscan Kale Salad
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 3 tbspns Wiffens truffle and porcini butter
- 4 single chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 bunches Tuscan kale or cavolo nero, washed and very thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 4 tbspns goats cheese crumbled
- 10g black truffled finely shaved (don’t grate)
- 2 tbspns pine nuts roasted until golden brown
Rub 2 tbspns butter over the chicken and leave to marinate for approximately 30 mins.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat until smoking. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden brown all over. Remove from heat and leave to rest, then chop into thin strips.
Add 1 tbspn butter to pan add garlic and Tuscan kale, cook until kale is wilted, mix in pine nuts, add salt to taste.
Add kale to individual plates, spread goats cheese over each plate, top with chicken pieces and grated truffle, add salt and pepper to taste.